Thank you for reading thecheers.org's Technology articles.

A closer look into the best all in one online marketing tool

 article about A closer look into the best all in one online marketing tool

Whatever your job is, truth is that you can only do as good of a job as good your tools are. If you're a grave digger, you need a good shovel. If you're Formula 1 driver, you need a good car to be able to win. And if you're a marketer, the same logic applies - in order to be as good as possible, you need to have the best possible tools handy.

And in marketing, one of the best online marketing tool is offered to you probably by GetResponse. It's a multinational team of creative tech and marketing people who have been doing the same thing for more than 15 years.

Here are just a few features that they offer:

Email Marketing

 article about A closer look into the best all in one online marketing tool

GetResponse's design tool helps you make your emails look good on any device, be it a smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Only 25% of today's marketers actually optimise their emails for mobile, so you'll have something over the other 75% only by using the email marketing tool. And you'll have more than 500 responsive email templates to choose from.

Landing Pages

 article about A closer look into the best all in one online marketing tool

By using GetResponse, you can get the work of creating your landing pages done in less than 10 minutes. You'll have the choice to use hundreds of templates, drag'n'drop editor, built-in web forms, a number of optimization tools and much more.

Webinars

 article about A closer look into the best all in one online marketing tool

They also offer you the chance to use webinars to collect new leads. Their software makes it easy to schedule your webinar in 3 minutes or even less. With the complete webinar solution you'll also be able to keep in touch with your existing leads.

Autresponders

 article about A closer look into the best all in one online marketing tool

With the Autoresponder 2.0 feature you can actually help your subscribers succeed with relevant offers. You can schedule action-based messages that matches the needs of every individual subscriber.

GetResponse also offers you great email intelligence to help you understand your subscribers, and help you boost your your email lists by importing contacts directly into your email campaigns from Gmail, Magento, Salesforce, Highrise, or even your hard drive.

Currently there's more than 350k active customers using the system. If you want to try it out as well, you can try it out for free for 30 days, and if you like it, and you most likely will, you can choose between four different pricing options, which start from £10/m and end at £799/mo.

Conclusion
If you're looking for a cost-effective all-in-one marketing tool which gives you all the different features under one system and for a low price, GetResponse might be the marketing tool you've been looking for.


have your say

thecheers.org

Welcome to TheCheers! We've been around for a long time now, since 2004, publishing articles by people from all over the world. Roughly 300 people from 30 different countries have written for us over the years. Should you want to become a volunteer contributor, be sure to contact us!

Educational resources
get in touch

You can contact us via The Cheers Facebook page or The Cheers NEW Twitter account.