Sydney, Dec 31 : Timbaland has ended 2007 with his song 'Shock Value' being the top selling song during the year's last week in Australia.
The song has sold 23,563 units, including 661 downloads, so far.
It has even left behind the likes of Eagles, who came in second on the back of 21,960 units sale of their 'Long Road Out Of Eden', including 130 downloads.
At the third place was Delta Goodrem's Delta after shifting 19,562 units (with 283 downloads), reports news.com.au.
Rounding up at number four and five were Matchbox Twenty's 'Exile On Mainstream' with 19,469 units sold (including 267 downloads), and Justin Timberlake's hit 'FutureSex/LoveSounds' with 18,101 units (with 330 downloads) respectively.
The top 10 songs of the last week of 2007 were:
1. Timbaland 'Shock Value'
2. Eagles 'Long Road Out Of Eden'
3. Delta Goodrem Delta
4. Matchbox Twenty 'Exile On Mainstream'
5. Justin Timberlake 'FutureSex/LoveSounds'
6. Guy Sebastian 'The Memphis Album'
7. Human Nature 'Get Ready'
8. Tina Arena 'Songs Of Love and Loss'
9. Michael Buble 'Call Me Irresponsible'
10. The Veronicas 'Hook Me Up' (ANI)
© 2007 ANI
TAGS: Music Timbaland